Founders Day / ECE 50th Anniversary Kickoff Event
Friday, November 13, 2015 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm | Jacobs Hall
As the entire campus marks Founders Day with a variety of activities, the ECE family celebrates the department’s past achievements as we bring back prominent, influential and active alumni, emeritus faculty and staff.
5:00pm: Meet and greet
6:00pm: Unveiling the ECE historical timeline
6:05pm: Brief remarks from distinguished faculty, guests and alumni based on significant research thrusts of the department through the years 1965 to 2015.
• Ionospheric & Radio Sciences
• Wireless Revolution
• Electronic Devices & Materials
• Center for Magnetic Recording
• Electronic Circuits & Systems
• Signal Image Processing/Intelligence Systems Robotics & Control
Thank you all whom attended the Founders Day celebration. Please find photos and video of the day on this page as well as our fifty-year timeline and presentation downloads.